Monday, August 1, 2011

My blog

Heyyo readers,

This is my first blog and I hope to write something here. Atleast something that makes some sense. In any case, even if I don't write anything worthwhile at all, I will, hopefully, write something that will just be worth all the time pass of reading the blog (I know that I am just blabbering around. All you can hope is that my blogs get better later on :) )

About me - I am The Original Soni, a 16 year old guy who ... well I don't think I have anything more to say. Only that I like stories, both reading, writing and making them (I know that's 3 things, but it doesn't matter). Anyways, I am a Science student so pardon me if I write too much of non-sense (incidentally, the science has nothing to do with my non-sense. I have full faith that I would been doing as much non-sense as I am doing now had I not been in science(God forbid) ). I love maths. I love science in general. I love learning things. There are some other things also, but then, this is a public blog, so I would not say them. ;)

I am very talkative(I'm sure most of you must have understood it by now) and like just sharing myself.(Thats not entirely true but it sounds nice in saying that ;) ) Anyways, the reason I created this blog is to just let myself be heard by others. Just to etch out myself. My life.

Thats all I guess. Hopefully you will be coming across better blogs with more interesting stories later. Do give your feedback at the.original.soni@gmail.com.

Till then, Au revoir.




Enjoy,
The Original Soni.

2 comments:

  1. Boss go on!!!!
    remember, we friends are not gonna leave u aloooneee!!!!
    hope 2 keep followin, although may not be able 2 but will try!!;)
    write urself out here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ws simply awsome to read ur Blog...Jst luvd it...Though at sum point, I felt dat U were blabberring toooo much..(pakk pakkk pakkkkkk).... :-)

    ReplyDelete