Friday, August 5, 2011

Google Plus

Had my first tryst with the new Google Plus today. But wasn't able to create an account. ;)

Till now, was not able to create an account. Only showed that "we are under limited trial" message and I happily believed it, thinking that those with invites also could not create the account. Until a friend actually sent me an invite. But he did not mention that it is only for 18+. And now my email id is blocked from Google Plus "until" I turn 18. Wow

Tried using my other gmail id for creating an account. Turned out that it too had my real age stored from before. Which means I can't become over 18 within a few mins now. :P Have to grow up the natural way now... (Dont wish to create another gmail id for G+)

Seems like Google Plus will be outside my reach for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment