Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Terrorists!

As you might be knowing, or at least may be suspecting, my winter holidays are here. Which means long days at home with only me and my lappy [no rhyme intended ;) {I better start calling it NRI}] and no rules to bound me to the natures of sleep, routine or, as is the case here: haircuts.

Being very strict, my school has been very good at enforcing students to adhere to discipline with a system that is far more deadly than corporal punishment, but yet not classified under corporal punishment under the law. So every student has to make sure his hair is no longer than about 2 and a half inches ;) [Thankfully the teachers don't stand with a ruler in hand! NRI. ] But being vacation time, I have made full use of it in allowing my hair and beard to grow as much as possible, and all that has created a complete messy look. (Which would be a very accurate demonstration of my room, my life and almost everything else related to me) Add a few dozen pimples to that, and you will get my face.

[I even am sure that LeT or the LTTE will start asking for my pics to put in their campaign posters, and even BBC might start including me in their documentaries on Laden someday...]

So here am I with my elder sis :) See it if you dare to ;)








Beauty and the beast

P.S. The caption is there because that's what she wanted to name it. BUT, my question is - Identify the beast!!!
P.S.2 No tasveer ki dukaan were harmed during the making of this pic. :)
P.S.3 This pic was taken vertically, which meant that 980 Newtons of force was acting on me [Making it a sum total of 1372 Newtons acting on that poor little pillow!]
P.S.4 Now releasing in 11 months 17 days 22 hours 19 minutes and 31 seconds.

See ya soon!!! Till then, Ciao!!


No comments:

Post a Comment