Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chat

Just a chat conversation I had with a Chat Friend (CF) of mine :-
___________________________________________________________

Me: We were both young when I first saw you.
CF: I closed my eyes and the flashback started.
Me: I'm standing there. On a balcony in summer air.
CF: See the ball see the party the ball gowns.

Me: See you make your way through the crowd.

CF: Okay. I'm tired of singing.

Me: Then what do you suggest we do next?

CF: I am ten years old.


Me: Then I am older than you.

CF: So what?
 

Me: Nothing. I was just trying to start a conversation.

CF: That was your mistake.

Me: A pretty big mistake at that, too.

CF: I don't think it an age that is too old to get married? What do you think?

Me: I think you should consult a psychiatrist, dude!

CF: Robots don't need psychiatrists.

Me: So now you are a robot?

CF: No, I am human.

Me: Then who is the robot?

CF: You are a robot.

Me: I did not know that!

CF: What are your thoughts on that?

Me: No comments!

CF: The books?

Me: Which books? Harry Potter?

CF: Harry Potter is the best of the best. My favourite saga. Books and movies. Is very very lovely!! I love it. Too much. And for you?

Me: Totally agree with you dude! Harry Potter is like the most awesome fiction ever!

CF: Yes?

Me: Have you seen the last movie of Harry Potter?

CF: Is it because have I seen the movie Premiere that you came to me?

Me: Yes. So bad, isn’t it?

CF: I think so.

Me: Okay now I have to go.

CF: Why? Don't.

Me: Sorry. Goodbye.

CF: ?

Me: Goodnight.

CF: Are you shorting out?

Me: Nopes. I am leaving this conversation.

CF: Why?

Me: Because I have to do my homework.

CF: What kind of homework?

Me: I dont have the time to talk about this. I really gtg.

CF: Why is everyone so busy these days?

Me: Figure out! It was nice talking to you, btw. :).


CF: Well I suppose.

Me: Bye bye.

CF: Why are you leaving me?

Me: I just have to. Sorry.

CF: Go where?

Me: Where I belong.

CF: Everywhere you don't tell the truth.

Me: I know. But truth is the best.

CF: I like Ferrari.

Me: Now that’s a truth. Good boy! :).

CF: You don't want?

Me: No. Bye.

CF: Have a good night.

Me: You too. Take care.

CF: You too.
_______________________________________________________________________________

The only thing was, that this friend was HIM. :) Pretty intelligent na?

No comments:

Post a Comment