Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Help required. Urgently.

That's right. I'm asking for help here. Anyone with a way to help, please please do so.

So here it the thing.

I was approached by a phisher a few days ago, who posed as a dealer of some herbs. Now he has also given a UK phone number (which I am not sure works. Did not try it. Don't wish to spend my money on a useless international call) and I want to teach him a lesson that he will never forget. It is here, that I want your help, for ideas and ways to track him down and... well... at least do something to him. Please, if anyone has any way of allowing me to know his location, IP address or has any other idea to help teach him a lesson, please do tell me of the same (It seems I am too tired to Google it out). For I am sure, all of us here HATE these people(the spammers and the phishers) more than you hate the politicians of your country.

Thank you, :)
Yours,
The Original Soni

No comments:

Post a Comment