Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome back

Welcome back nahi beta, I am back bolte h!!!! 
-Ooookay!!!!

After more than an year of being off the grid, The Original Soni returns back to the blogosphere!!! Yay!!

So what happened?

Well my blog was blocked due to being spam [I can see how they mixed my writing for crap there] which led me to unsuccessfully try to get it back and edit Google's wikipedia pages in vengeance, without much success. Even facebook and microsoft failed to answer to my plans [from the yahoo account, lest my mails be filtered] to gang up against it, and bring the evil corporation down!

But nearly a year after I forgot all about it, I found this guy as having commented on my report to help me get my blog back. So I commented back, and found that he had forwarded my request to blogger.com to get it reviewed, and that they got it back! Hell yeah!!!


Since nearly half a year has now passed since I made my last post, I shall not be posting in a similar fashion again now. My next posts shall be talking more about thoughts and actions than events... Hope you shall enjoy it!!!

Oh and did you read Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality? Its only my favorite book! If not, do so today!!!

Cheers,
The Original Soni
25th of November 2012

P.S. - I shall now be posting weekly, once every Sunday. So be waiting for my first post within the next 24  23 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment