Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FYI

Just got hold of the lappy (my laptop, as I call it) and just logged into here. And I dont think I have anything to say right now to my readers [No I am not being nostalgic here :P] (Definitely not that my life has suddenly become boring. It isn't going to happen in the next 20 years, I am sure. Simply that I have been very busy of late [Wow. Feels so good to say that "I'm busy" line. Makes me feel so important. {But then, I AM IMPORTANT. ;) }] and there are so many things to say, and I am writing things well about a month after it happened.)

Just so I don't forget and just so you get a "trailer" of whats going on, here are the things that may or may not have happened, depending on the current state of the universe -
- Science Camp
- Science fair
- Tests and stuff.
- Top secret classified "WORK"
- Exams (Physics and Chemistry in specific)
- Earthquakes (pun intended)
- Other miscellany I don't remember. (Now that i finally list down the things, I realise that my life actually wasn't that "happening" [happening as in things happening to it "All The Time"] But then again, i am reminded of so many other things, that I literally eat back my words.)

And yes. My right hand isn't bandaged now (The bandage is gone, but it had left a horrible smell of honey and something on my hand for the next week [Which I forced others to smell, just to tease them.] I told you I will be writing next when my hand isn't bandaged). But this doesn't mean I have nothing going on at all.

Whatever it is, I have to go now. My parents are calling for me. (Actually, they aren't. They are simply calling for the lappy. Or rather, calling me to give them the lappy.) Just was posting to tell everyone that my next post should not be coming until the 23rd of this month. Or maybe even later. (Just FYI* that I have my mid-term examinations [or assessment, as they call it {Doesn't make it better by renaming it. Are you listening Mrs. Mamta Banerjee?}]) and will be going out on an excursion after that. So don't expect a lot of posts until the 3rd of October.

See ya later,

(Will be writing next when I don't have english examinations the very next day. [Thankfully its English Language tomorrow, so isn't that bad. Incidentally, the last exam also happens to be English {Literature, that is}])

Regards,
The Original Soni
14th of September,2011

* For your information

No comments:

Post a Comment